(Shorts types from left to right: Bandits, Rollers, Rollers, Bonitas)
One Teaspoon denim shorts are super popular at the moment. (around 100 AUD in Australia, if you order them via asos.com or revolve you pay around 100 EUR) It is an Australian brand and offers so many different shapes, fits, washes, colors.. However, heaps of you struggle with sizing though and always ask me to give advice on it. There are a lot of different types of shorts and I listed the most common ones as well as my favorites. Also: I have linked all the shorts as well!
1. „Bandits“: Low waist/Relaxed fit/Slim hip/Rigid denim – comes with zip or buttons
2. „Rollers“: Slim low waist/Relaxed fit/Low rise/Slim hip/Raw dramatic curve hem – comes with zip or buttons
3. „Bonitas“: Very low waist/Relaxed fit/Slim hip/Raw dramatic curve hem – comes with zip or buttons
4. „Trashwhores“: Slim low waist/Low rise/Smalles and most fitted shorts – comes with zip
5. „Hawks“: High waist version of „Bandits“ – comes with buttons
..just to name a few.
My favorites are definitely the „Rollers“ and „Bandits“ and I am wearing size 26 for both, but I could go with size 27 as well to get a more loose fit! (My Hip Measurement: 92 cm)
„Rollers“ should be worn low, as they look best this way. The rise is super low, which make them look boyrfriend-ish and although the dramatic curve hem makes them a bit cheeky, the super low rise at the back makes sure to not show the bootey :D The same with „Bandits“, except the fact that they do not have the dramatic curve ham as the „Rollers“. I personally do not like the „Bonitas“ as they are pretty short and too tight for me, I bought a 26 without trying, and they are way to small for me as they are very low-waisted as well. But if you like this kind of style definitely make sure to go one size bigger!!
Hope I could help you and if you are having any questions do not hesitate to ask me!! Talk to you soon,